IT2 Treasury Solutions has released version 6.4 of the company’s Treasury Management System, which it claims will provide an advance in the delivery of best practice solutions to the treasury systems marketplace. The features of 6.4 include:
- Treasury process management – the enhanced treasury process library gives treasurers a 360 degree view of their operations, supported by the out-of-the-box availability of best practice treasury management workflows. These facilities enable accelerated, secure system implementation, and additionally support controlled, transparent process management and audit reporting facilities in live operations.
- Composite workbenches – new powerful reporting consolidation tool, which further improves IT2’s advanced real time position reporting by enabling users to integrate multiple reports into a single management report.
- Cash forecasting enhancements – intuitive new data management and integration functions, including the application of reporting time buckets across forecast and bank statement data.
- IFRS 7 compliance – enhanced hedge effectiveness sensitivity testing, in which user-defined hypothetical market scenarios may be used to perform an effectiveness test on exposure/hedge relationships.
- External market value import – a new benchmarking tool, to validate valuation results using market quotations or traded levels.
- Investment management – flexible real time portfolio gain/loss reporting, for example by portfolio, legal entity and dealer.