Epay has launched a new Epay debit card for personal and business usage worldwide.
This Epay debit card was designed to provide consumers and small business owners with the following financial benefits:
- Usage at all participating ATMs worldwide.
- Point of sale (POS) transaction capability.
- Online purchase capabilities.
- The option to establish the debit card as a payout card.
- Business owners can issue 2-300 cards to their employees, giving them a variety of payroll, commission and benefits payment options, reducing the expense of managing these functionalities in-house.
- Business owners can use the debit card to pay affiliate commissions worldwide.
- Business owners can reduce transaction costs associated with bank wires and cash transfers to vendors, employees, and affiliates.
- Loading an Epay debit card is also a faster transaction option for delivering cash than traditional business cheques.
- Because there is not a conversion fee assessed for international transactions, Epay debit cards are a less expensive option for both individuals and business owners.
- EPAY master account allows easy payroll and payouts management.