Sir Christopher Hogg, chairman of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC), has announced six appointments to the Financial and Reporting Review Panel (FRRP).
The new appointments:
- Eric Hutchinson is chief financial officer and group finance director of Spirent Communications, a multinational network technology company.
- David Mabb QC is a member of Erskine Chambers, where his litigation and advisory work covers company law and all related areas including accounting matters.
- Richard Meddings is group finance director of Standard Chartered and a non-executive director of 3i plc.
- John Nicholas is a non-executive director and Audit Committee chairman of Rotork and Ceres Power, having previously been group finance director of FTSE 100 and 250 companies.
- Andrew Palmer is group director of Legal and General Group and non-executive director at SEGRO.
- Richard Piper is a partner with Restoration Partners, chairman of HLBBshaw Group and a non-executive director of Matchtech Group.