Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) has announced a series of hires to its Global Treasury Solutions (GTS) team.
Carole Berndt, head of GTS Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), said: “These nine senior joiners across sales, product and strategic solutions are highly experienced market practitioners who will significantly contribute to our global treasury platform, enhancing the level of service we offer clients.”
- Jennifer Boussuge has relocated to London from the company’s Miami, Florida office to assume the role of EMEA head of international subsidiary banking sales for GTS. She has been with the company for 16 years, most recently as industry head of healthcare and consumer and retail for GTS. Boussuge reports to Berndt and Dub Newman, global head of GTS Sales.
- Matthew Davies has joined as EMEA head of GTS sales for corporates. Previously, he spent 12 years at Citi, most recently as head of global transaction services client sales management for the Middle East and Pakistan. Davies reports to Berndt and Newman.
- Jose Franco has joined as global head of corporate banking liquidity. Previously, he spent six years at ABN Amro/Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), most recently as global head of advisory. Franco reports to Greg Kavanaugh, head of global liquidity product management.
- Martin Knott has joined as head of GTS sales for corporates for central and eastern EMEA. Previously, he spent nine years at ABN Amro/RBS, most recently as regional head of sales for central and eastern Europe and Africa. Knott reports to Davies.
- Francyn Stuckey has joined as EMEA head of strategic solutions delivery for GTS. Previously, she spent over 10 years at Citi, most recently as a senior sales and product consultant in the client sales management team. Stuckey reports to Berndt and Jon Wilk, global head of product.
- Michael Edwards has joined as EMEA head of market management for GTS. Previously he spent three years at Citi as the GTS corporate and public sector marketing head for EMEA. Edwards reports to Stuckey.
- Paul Taylor has assumed the role of EMEA head of bank sales for GTS. Previously he was regional treasury sales manager, having joined the bank in January 2010 after almost six years at VocaLink, most recently as European managing director. Taylor reports to Berndt and Newman.
- Karl Turnbull has joined as EMEA head of non-bank financial institutions sales for GTS. Previously, he spent 10 years at ABN Amro/RBS, most recently as regional head of northern European sales for global transaction services. Turnbull reports to Berndt and Newman.
- Lesley White has joined as EMEA GTS product executive for corporates. Previously, she spent six years at ABN Amro/RBS, most recently as head of global market management. White reports to Berndt and Wilk.