Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:36 — 37.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email | Google Podcasts |
In the latest episode of our Treasury Live Podcast, we talk to Royston da Costa, Assistant Group Treasurer at Ferguson plc.
This podcast discusses how treasurers are dealing with unprecedented levels of change. Royston told us recently that, despite having been in treasury for over 30 years, he can honestly state that he has never experienced a more significant time in the evolution of the profession than now.
With this in mind, we discuss the following:
- Why Royston thinks today is such a significant time in treasury’s evolution than ever before?
- Where he thinks treasury is heading?
- What skills, therefore, treasurers need?
- Royston’s views on technology and why it is clearly a key driver of change within treasury and what has the potential to be a game changer?
- From his experiences, the tips and tricks he can share with fellow treasurers when it comes to digital transformation and change?
- How an effective transformation strategy can be developed?
- And finally, why there are parallels between treasury evolution and the moon landings!
We hope you enjoy the podcast – hit play below or choose to download to listen later.